Salary: $25.00 /hour
Pillar Clinical Research provides numerous research study opportunities for volunteers in our local communities such as studies for depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, addictions, post-partum depression, and ADHD.
Based in the greater Dallas area, the flagship site for Pillar has Phase 1-4 capabilities with a dedicated outpatient and a 20- bed inpatient research unit.
- Paid Time Off
- Voluntary Assistance Programs
- Life Insurance
- Teledoc Option
- HSA Option
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
The Outpatient Recruitment Coordinator is expected to actively contribute to team efforts to maximize recruitment and retention in ongoing Outpatient studies.
The Coordinator will work closely with Managers, in a support capacity, who oversee the recruitment campaigns on various studies.
The Coordinator will stay informed of the latest regulations as they pertain to recruitment and direct patient interaction, storage and use of information submitted for the purpose of conducting an eligibility assessment, and other pertinent regulations, in the US and other countries where relevant recruitment strategies are being deployed.
This position’s primary role is development, execution, and tracking of recruitment efforts across studies.
You will also work directly with clinical coordinators at our study sites to facilitate patient referral, recruitment, and retention.
· Become intimately familiar with the inclusion/exclusion criteria for open and upcoming studies, in various indications.
· Build relationships with study coordinators to facilitate recruitment and enrollment discussions.
· Work effectively with managers to develop recruitment plans and ideas for new and on-going studies.
· Occasionally attend community outreach events where potential patients are present and may be interested in more information about ongoing clinical trials.
· Engage with vendors and other team members, including CROs, CRAs, study managers.
· Production, distribution and inventory management of recruitment and retention materials.
· Demonstrate commitment and support for company goals, objectives, and procedures.
· Patient screening.
- Manage patient placement.
- Communicate with nurses and physicians.
- Meet with patients and family members to inform and educate.
- Handle inbound calls and answer patient questions.
- Connect with new patients via phone and email.
- Process pharmacy orders and respond to inquiries and issues regarding said orders.
- Review medication inventory.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Skills & Qualifications
- Clinical research experience is preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to a variety of audiences
- Mental health experience is required
- High school degree/equivalent required
- Willing to travel to various local facilities, as needed, to recruit and network
- Clean driving record and current, valid driver’s license is required