Richardson, TX 75080
Pillar Clinical Research is seeking a Research Clinician/Rater to join the Richardson, TX team. The position is responsible for administering and scoring psychometric and cognitive tests for the various clinical trials conducted at Pillar Clinical Research.
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Administer and score psychometric tests to clinical trial subjects participating in studies for MDD, Bipolar D/O, Schizophrenia, ADHD, and other CNS indications
- Perform psychiatric diagnostic interviews
- Collaborate with study staff to coordinate subject visits in accordance with the protocol(s)
- Ensure collection of data in a timely manner
- Submit rating assessment data as required per protocol
- Communicate with CRO and/or sponsor as needed to address queries related to assessments
- Ensure understanding of and follow site’s SOP’s
- · Perform psychiatric diagnostic interviews.
· Work with members of a clinical team.
· Conduct study assessments in accordance with trial protocols.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION INCLUDE:
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Organization and problem solving skills to be able to work both independently and collaborate with a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize the workload, and complete assignments in an efficient and timely manner
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations
- Ability to interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and procedures
- Ability to communicate clearly, both written and orally
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in a Mental Health related field
- Masters Level clinician
- Triage or intake experience a plus
- Knowledge of mental health diagnosis
- Experience assessing mental illness with patients
- Ability to use interviewing skills towards position in Clinical Trials
- Psychiatric Hospital clinical experience