CLINICAL RESEARCH RECRUITER (ENTRY-LEVEL)
* Responsible for timely recruitment of qualified subjects for ongoing research studies and for supporting recruitment-related administrative and media activities.
* Conducts telephone screens with potential subjects to provide basic information regarding research studies and determine eligibility for study prescreen
* Schedule pre-screening appointments for pre-qualified study subjects. Track all study related recruiting activity. Ensures that recruitment plan milestones are achieved.
* Supports staff and management with recruitment ideas and participates in the development and implementation of study and site specific recruiting materials.
* Plan and participate in community outreach programs (health fairs, interactions with local professionals and community advocacy and service groups).
* Follows up on all recruitment related communication, including telephone calls, email/web/social media leads.
Skills/Qualifications:Professional, Good Communication Skills, Ensures Confidentiality, Teamwork, Problem Solving, Computer skills (Word, Excel) and basic social media skills/familiarity