Lincolnwood, IL 60712
Salary: $18.00 /hour
Pillar Clinical Research provides numerous research study opportunities for volunteers in our local communities such as studies for depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, addictions, post-partum depression, and ADHD.
Based on the north side of Chicago. Pillar’s Lincolnwood facility has outpatient space, a 7 bed inpatient research unit, access to a traditional inpatient psychiatric unit, to allow for its Phase 1-4 studies. The site is strategically located to serve the city & suburban areas of Chicago.
- Paid Time Off
- Voluntary Assistance Programs
- Life Insurance
- Teledoc Option
- HSA Option
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. May direct and lead the work of others. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Phone pre-screening for potential research participants.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports the team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Managing Processes
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
Related keywords: administrative assistant, office assistant, administrative